Rechercher Advanced Search

Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Alert - Transaction Dispute

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alert - Transaction Dispute

Post by pokcek on Mon May 30, 2011 1:22 am

I wasCHEATED by Seller from SELANGOR as i remembered..I saw in Hifi4Sales and had interested on CHORD SILVER SCREEN SPEAKER CABLES so i called this seller and i described which cables that i want to buy by sending MMS to him.When i asked him in phone yes!!!it is the cable that u want...he reply..When i reached home from Sarawak i was SHOCK!!! and PISS OFF!!! what i got is CHORD SILVER PLUS SPEAKER CABLES (3M per pair).I PAID RM 300 FOR UNWANTED SPEAKER CABLES!!!.When i called him,he reply but line was so bad..afterwards i called for second time HE NOT ANSWERED MY CALLS!!!.It is a shame for Hifi4Sales generally because of this issue and i hope Hifi4sales must take a appropriate action to this SELLER known as HOHSC. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad [img][/img]

pokcek
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2011-03-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Alert - Transaction Dispute

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale on Mon May 30, 2011 2:26 am

pokcek wrote:I wasCHEATED by Seller from SELANGOR as i remembered..I saw in Hifi4Sales and had interested on CHORD SILVER SCREEN SPEAKER CABLES so i called this seller and i described which cables that i want to buy by sending MMS to him.When i asked him in phone yes!!!it is the cable that u want...he reply..When i reached home from Sarawak i was SHOCK!!! and PISS OFF!!! what i got is CHORD SILVER PLUS SPEAKER CABLES (3M per pair).I PAID RM 300 FOR UNWANTED SPEAKER CABLES!!!.When i called him,he reply but line was so bad..afterwards i called for second time HE NOT ANSWERED MY CALLS!!!.It is a shame for Hifi4Sales generally because of this issue and i hope Hifi4sales must take a appropriate action to this SELLER known as HOHSC. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad [img][/img]

Hi pokcek,

Firstly, it is unfortunate that your purchase was not as per what you expected. However, your Subject/Post Title has been amended from "ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!!CHEATED SELLER!!!" to the current one. Please, ALL CAPS is bad taste and doesn't bring credibility here.

Secondly, this forum is not Hifi4Sales, it is Hi-Fi 4 Sale.

Thirdly, as you said, the line was bad and you only attempted to call him another time. Why not try calling him some other time, perhaps later today, to verify whether the seller was really unavailable to take your call or trying to avoid you?

Fourthly, seller 'hohsc' stated 'Chord Carnival Silver speaker cables' as the Subject Title, as per: http://www.hifi4sale.net/t7529-chord-carnival-silver-speakers-cable-sold. Can you show us the picture that was MMS'd to 'hohsc'? It appears (at least from Googling) that there is either a Carnival SilverScreen or Carnival Silver Plus, but no such thing as Carnival Silver, so indeed there could be grounds for misrepresentation. Hence, it's down to visual representation, which unfortunately, the seller did not provide a picture of the actual item too.

Finally, to be fair to all parties, this topic is open for the time being. If any other members have transacted with either member, 'hohsc' or 'pokcek', your feedback matters.

Thank you.
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers: SF Toy Tower

http://www.hifi4sale.net

Back to top Go down