Page 1 of 1 • Share •
– 12 inch spuncopper Cerametallic woofer
– 600 watts dynamic power, 300 watt RMS
– Front-firing slot port with exclusive internal flare technology (allows placement flexibility)
– Brushed black polymer veneer with satin painted plinth
– Optional Klipsch WA-2 wireless subwoofer kit (not included)
* Heart-pounding, deep and beautiful woofer.
* Cerametallic woofers are exceptionally lightweight and extremely rigid, providing remarkable low frequency response, quick precise movement , with minimal cone breakup and distortion.
* Tight musical bass reproduction that adds depth to your favorite albums and movie soundtracks minimizing cone breakup and distortion.
* Digital amplifier delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy in reproduction.
* Rattle the windows and wake the neighbors with a Reference subwoofer. You’ve never felt your music and movies like this before.
* MDF Plinth – An incredible acoustic decoupling technique that allows you to hear the subwoofer, not the room
# Phase switch
# Line level / LFE input
# Auto On/Off
# Freq Response : 24Hz – 125Hz
# Dimensions: 17.38″ H x 15.5″ W x 18.25″ D
# Weights: 48.75 lbs
“If speakers are the voice of an audio system, then the subwoofer is the heart. Klipsch subwoofers craft bass more powerfully or efficiently “
“This R-112 is a serious subwoofer. Seriously! Gets down and dirty in to the lows only – usually – reserved for the $1000+ subs. Clean and clear!”
“If you’re wanting that thumping, chest-moving bass and sub bass (for the price) this is the sub.”
“The power, range and clarity of this sub covers all listening styles. It’s the pride and joy of our stereo system.”
Comes with power cord,user manual, grille. (No box)
Under Warranty, display set. (Like New)
Welcome for audition.
Subang Jaya ss 14
**Credit Card accepted
Contact O1O 2673 97I
- Frequent Contributor
- Number of posts : 237
Age : 37
Location : Subang Jaya
Registration date : 2010-09-21
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum