Rechercher Advanced Search

Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Krell S300i Integrated Powerhouse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Krell S300i Integrated Powerhouse

Post by superfi on Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:42 pm

The Absolute Sound began its review of the Krell S300i like this: “Few components strike fear in an audiophile’s lumbar region like the heavyweight electronics from Krell …. but there’s another gentler side to Krell as this integrated amplifier is little more than 4 inches high but a powerhouse that is pure Krell through and through.  At 43 pounds, it outputs 150Wpc and doubles that rating into 4 ohms thus likely making the S-300i the most powerful amp in this price rangeAs to its pedigree, whereas many integrated amp have trouble driving loudspeakers that drop below a nominal 8-ohm impedance, the S-300i merely yawns at such challenges.

Fair warning to greying audiophiles to note to bend your knees when lifting this modern little Krell if you want to avoid a visit to your orthopedic surgeon. 

With its powerful delivery as typical of Krell amplification, you will re-experience music already in your repertoire as never before.  Book shelf speakers literally grow up, like the little Kancil sticker that says: When I grow up I want to be a BMW.  The soundstage expands beyond the walls of your listening room, presentation become more tactile and realistic … in other words, a new experience awaits your enjoyment when your equipment partners up with the Krell S300i. Of course, for full range speakers, the best can be wrought from them, down to the last octave!

Asking price: RM5500.00 

superfi
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum