addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

MK Silver/Gold UK plug & Bussmann Gold 13A fuse

Go down

MK Silver/Gold UK plug & Bussmann Gold 13A fuse

Post by hushymushy on Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:10 am

MK Black Tough Gold / Silver plated UK plug with gold/silver fuse
24k Gold plated over copper/bronze - RM170
This MK black tough plug is plated with 24k gold for the entire contact area right through to the screws, fuse holder and cable contact area. Comes with gold plated over copper caps ceramic 13A fuse with silver fuse line.
Silver plated over copper/bronze - RM150
Similar to the its gold version, this silver plating is done with pure silver over copper/bronze from its tip of the contact to its entire cable connection area.
The fuse section is fully silver plated and the fuse is a 13A silver plated caps with ceramic body and silver line fuse.
Both plugs supports maximum up to 4mm/12awg power cords, optimum 2.5mm/14awg power cords. Minimum recommended is 16awg/1.5mmm, however you can still use 18awg/1mm...which most audiophile guys would not use.
Recommended for general audiophile use. The silver edition is highly recommended for digital usage, esp for NAS, hard drive dockers, cd players and general digital equipment.
The gold plug will bring smooth tone at the upper mid range which will make the sound warmer than the silver.
Current stock level: 1 each
I brought in some for testing and I love it.
I will be ordering more, therefore I do take pre-orders.
Shipment will take up to 6 weeks to arrive as I am trying to lower down shipment cost.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bussmann 13A 24k gold plated over copper cap ceramic body, silver line fuse for UK plug
Price: RM100 per piece
This fuse is highly recommended for those who are using good quality UK plugs but internally using normal quality fuse.
Many of us (including myself) have spent $$$ on getting the power section from good to great, however we sometimes miss some of the very little details out....like fuse....
Some of us spent thousands on the power cord, hundreds into the wall socket and thousands for power conditioning. All that, subjected to fuse quality.....normal fuses are not made with precision and uses normal quality processed metals.....good quality fuse....is still a fuse....with good processed metals and quality control.....its all about power transmission and conductivity.......
Bussmann is world famous for its quality and this very same fuse I am selling is the default fuse used/provided by Furutech UK plugs.
Many gold fuses only support up to 10A for UK plugs.....this is 13A.... its a major difference
Stock level: 4 pieces
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Termination services and cables provisioning:
I do offer basic termination services if required, a small service fee will be charged.
At the same time, I can provide power cables and IEC female termination with many options.
Kindly enquire via PM or my watsapp through my mobile phone listed below.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dealing details:
1. Price posted above is per piece and self collection.
2. For postage, additional postage fees will be charged.
3. Self collection area: Mid Valley / Kuchai Lama
4. My advance apologies, do not ask for 'PM me'...I have a few things to sell and I highly appreciate if you could PM me instead and state your intent.....
5. Contact: 012-3877643

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

hushymushy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Character sheet
Source(s): ASUS Volumio, Oppo 203
Amplification: Schiit Mjolnir 2, Denon X7200WA, Magnet Medusa